REGISTRATION & PAYMENT
- We do not take an upfront or booking fee, we only require 10% commission on each paid job. This means if you don't get paid, neither do we.
- Payment is made via BACS directly into your bank account.
- Occassionally payment is made on the day, if this happens then you will be invoiced for the commission and it is expected to be paid within 10 days.
- Actors, models, SA's and dancers need to keep us up to date with any changes in appearance and to up date their head shot at least once a year.
- You are employed through Paintbox Media on a self-employed, daily contract basis, therefore you are responsible for paying your own tax and NI.
- All contractors and artists booked through Paintbox Media are required to have an in date DBS or basic disclosure.
- Make sure you keep us informed of any changes to your contact details. We can't book you if we can't contact you.
- We are non-exclusive so you are free to take jobs through other agents however, any jobs booked through us renders you exclusive for that project/ client for a minimum of 12 months after the last booking.
- Some jobs are posted here and some are posted publically through our facebook page so make sure you "like" our page to be able to apply.
- Be sure you only agree to a job if you are able to fully commit to the project.
- You will always be told the rate of pay prior to you committing to the job.
ON THE JOB
- When you are on a job, you are representng Paintbox Media and we expect you to act appropriately.
- The amount of work offered to you depends onthe contracts we have available at the time.
- If for any reason you are unable to attend a job you are expected to call the office immediatly so a replacement can be booked.
- Always allow plenty of time to get to the booking. Check the routes in advance, don't rely on satnav and make sure you know where to park.
- If it looks like you are going to be late please ensure you call the office or client immediately so that people are aware of the situation.
- Always sign in and out of a job so you get paid and check the amoutn you're signing for as errors can't always be rectified after the date.
- No visitors are to accompany you to any job with excpetion of performers within a public space. Should models require a chaperone this needs to be agreed with us before the booking.
- Neither Paintbox Media nor the client can be held responsible for any damage or loss of personal equipment or property at a job.
- Any equipment provided by you needs to be insured and where applicable needs to have a current PAT certificate.
SOCIAL MEDIA & CONFIDENTIALITY
- The only contractors who can post what and where they are prior to a booking or on the job are those performing within a public enviroment.
- It is a serious offence to post any information regarding filming work or any details that you may be privvy to that are regarded confidential. This includes the name of the production, photo's of cast, you in costume, script and storylines.
- Models need concent from the photographers prior to posting any images from a job as you do not hold the copyright or any legal entitlement to the images.