Like all businesses, we shut our doors on March 23rd to much uncertainty.
Thankfully, on June 22nd we were able to re-open our doors but with new rules in place.
- Antibac gel is available for all to use.
- The studio floor is split into sections for the model and the photographer to ensure social distancing.
- Tea table is out of bounds to public. You are welcome to bring your own refreshments into the studio.
- There will be a minimum of 30 minutes between appointment times to ensure we can thoroughly clean and sanitise between clients.
- Appointments are on a 1-1 basis or 1 same household family.
- Studio hires will go ahead on a 1-1 basis. Staff will leave the premises before your model arrives so please bare that in mind when booking as there won’t be a chaperone present.
- If you book a studio hire ideally, please bring your own trigger as it’s not easy to clean one and can cause problems on a busy day.
- Our costume and props rack is out of bounds due to cleaning.
- If you arrive early for your appointment, please wait outside.
- The door will remain open during shoots for ventilation.
Please let us know if you can no longer keep an appointment.
Please do not visit the studio if you or any of your household have been ill or have covid symptoms.